1 more week to go........
It's been awhile since posting last and once again Gingerbread Men are on the menu. Kristine and Monika came over Saturday (after a long midnight shift for me) to bake some more gingerbread and decorate them. Well they did all the decorating that day. I kinda slept while standing up. Check out the bikini clad gingerbread star and the bashful gingerbread man below.
It's been awhile since posting last and once again Gingerbread Men are on the menu. Kristine and Monika came over Saturday (after a long midnight shift for me) to bake some more gingerbread and decorate them. Well they did all the decorating that day. I kinda slept while standing up. Check out the bikini clad gingerbread star and the bashful gingerbread man below.
I was a little tired (no sleep!) but I managed to stay up til 1:30am that night visiting with my relatives. Once in awhile we like to get together and play some games. Mostly Rummoli, bring on the nickels lets gamble! My 19 year old cousin and his girlfriend won, the hustlers! Apparently they've never played before, yeah right! After that we played Scattergories, not too brilliant. Lets get drunk and then try and think up words that start with certain letters falling under different categories. What can I say the food was good!
Sunday I slept in and finished baking the gingerbread and decorating them who knew it would turn out to be a whole day event. Decorating gingerbread is pretty time consuming but fun. Oh yeah and they taste great too! Let's just say they were a success for all the people who received them and they are all gone! Which is good because if they were in the house still I'd be eating them.
Happy Holidays!!
Comments