Chocolate Espresso Cupcakes
http://alpineberry.blogspot.com/2007/01/chocolate-espresso-cupcakes.html a link to the recipe
I found this recipe online and once I remember where I found it, I'll post a link for the recipe. Now one thing that I didn't mean to change in the recipe was neglecting to add the salt. I blame this on getting older and my memory slipping. Pretty soon my car and pretty underwear will be replaced by a walker / cane and depends / a catheter.

Preparing the chocolate glaze

http://alpineberry.blogspot.com/2007/01/chocolate-espresso-cupcakes.html a link to the recipe
I found this recipe online and once I remember where I found it, I'll post a link for the recipe. Now one thing that I didn't mean to change in the recipe was neglecting to add the salt. I blame this on getting older and my memory slipping. Pretty soon my car and pretty underwear will be replaced by a walker / cane and depends / a catheter.
Preparing the chocolate glaze
The final delicious outcome...
Comments