Welcome back to me! It has been quite awhile since posting anything here. I'm a first time mom now and loving it! Mind you there are times where I am driven slightly crazy. My friends would argue that I was "slightly" crazy before.
A wonderful little girl came in to my life back in April and I am truly blessed to have such a loving, good natured little girl. I can't believe Regan that you'll be six months old tomorrow. My how time flies.
I have done some baking while being off but haven't posted about them. I do love my chocolate zucchini loaf anytime of the year. The carrot and lentil soup recipe I posted awhile back is an easy soup to make with a few tweaks with a busy little girl in the background demanding my attention.
A wonderful little girl came in to my life back in April and I am truly blessed to have such a loving, good natured little girl. I can't believe Regan that you'll be six months old tomorrow. My how time flies.
I have done some baking while being off but haven't posted about them. I do love my chocolate zucchini loaf anytime of the year. The carrot and lentil soup recipe I posted awhile back is an easy soup to make with a few tweaks with a busy little girl in the background demanding my attention.
Comments