Last Thursday we decided to head down to Mississauga to visit a friend and her little guy.  Regan is a week older than him.  He's toddling about, running everywhere!  There were a few run downs and after that Regan wasn't too keen on him getting to close.  Yet last time we visited she was the one tackling him with her hugs and kisses.  Down by Lakeshore Blvd in Clarkson they have an awesome water pad.  On the ground they've laid out the planets and their names and there's strategically placed water spouts all over.  Sometimes they come out full blast or short little blasts getting taller and taller.  You control it by pushing a button and they start up.  It's all very random and the kids loved running around trying to chase or get away from the water spouts.  

I can't believe!  One More day...

I can't believe I go back to work tomorrow!  I've been off since March 17th, 2011.  In a way I am looking forward to going back to the hustle and bustle.  In others not so much.  The commute for one will be long and boring.  It'll be weird being on my own for 9 - 10 hours a day without a little one needing me.  

My poor little girl chooses this past weekend to come down with a cold.  Last night she developed a fever and its slowly coming down.  I'm hoping she'll be fine come the morning just a few sniffles and an a little bit of a cough.  Here I thought she was over the cold.  Poor darling.  

In more exciting news.  She finally took 3 steps on her own yesterday!  So excited for her!  I can't wait till she's running about on her own.  How will I keep her with me in public once she realizes she has the mobility to explore on her own?  

Comments