On to Scarf #4 of project in the plaid

Project in the Plaid #4

Project in the plaid is really just me knitting the scarf in my plaid pajama bottoms on a lovely wintery Sunday in front of the fireplace.  With Barney playing in the background entertaining my little darling.  Friends are encouraged to join me in their comfy casuals.  

Since the end of February I've been knitting these scarves.  I'm onto scarf #4.  Its a simple knit (at least once you get a hang of holding this wool, I have fat fingers! ARGH!!)  I don't have to think too much while knitting and have only had Regan grab the needles 4 times and ripping it off of them.  Must learn to curb the swearing, or at least say it under my breath.

Frilly Knit Scarf by Red heart makes the wool and provides a free pattern online.  Have a look.

Comments