My Very 1st Blueberry Pie Delish!






Thank you Epicurious for saving the day once again!



A rather persistent co-worker had been bothering me to bake something for the longest time. My excuse was I didn't have a working oven. Its recently been fixed. So once again the co-worker began pestering me. We'll call her "Linda". So I told Linda, name what you want baked, supply me with the ingredients and you've got a deal. Didn't think they'd like that idea and all of a sudden I'm scrambling for a recipe for Blueberry pie, when they handed over 4 pints of blueberries and some lemons.




When I got home from work I looked up a recipe on Epicurious and found a very simple Blueberry pie (click on the link to read recipe)





Needless to say the Blueberry pie was a success. Not a lot of sugar in this recipe, so it wasn't overly sweet.


Enjoy!

Comments