Regan's First Day at Daycare

Many Apologies, mostly to myself because I am the only one reading these, lol!  I haven't been dedicating too much time to blogging in the recent years.  Regan for the past year has definitely kept me busy.  I have since last fall I've knitted a few scarves, hats and dishcloths.  Baked only occasionally.  I did get to sneak in making my gingerbread cookies for the holidays.  But mostly I got it done because they were for Christmas gifts but since then, NOTHING!

We have been busy at play and packing because we ended up moving back to Barrie.  So now we've completed the cycle and are continuing un-packing and organizing.  Yeah Regan has her own room!  We are slowly decorating it to her preferences.

I go back to work next week.  Am I looking forward to it?  Somewhat, on the fence about that, really.  Commuting, blech but it'll do for now.  But we are preparing ourselves for the return to work.  Regan has started Daycare today.  A half day but its a start.  She was none too pleased when I left but it was nap time too and Mommy wasn't putting her to bed.  I'm sure Bella the dog will make her completely forget I exist.  Temporarily of course. I'm sure you'll be fine Regan but will I?  We'll soon see.  I haven't cried yet, close but not yet!

What to do with my free time?  Well I talked to two neighbours since I've been home, saying our good morning greetings.  One neighbour caught me snooping around the yard taking picture's of plants.  I'm not a gardener so I don't know what they are but if I have pictures I can at least research them.  After all I am probably growing weeds and not flowers.  

Oh my what a year it has been!

Comments